From the 5th of July, the registration period opens to receive this new aid from the Generalitat of Catalonia of a single payment of between 600 and 700 euros.
Workers who reside in Catalonia and are in one of these situations can apply for this help:
- Employed workers who:
- They have an active ERTE derived from Covid-19, with total or partial suspension of the contract, and that this ERTE coincides at least one day in the period between May 1 and 31, 2021.
- Are holders of the extraordinary benefit in the case of fixed-discontinuous at least one day between May 1 and 31, 2021, or have pending recognition in the same period.
- Worker partners of labor societies and cooperatives.
Application process for new aid from the Generalitat for workers affected by an ERTE
- Online between July 5 at 9 a.m. and until July 15 at 3 p.m.
- Sending the registration form in the registry is the only procedure that must be done to request the aid.
- It is necessary to have a digital certificate or the idCAT Mobile.
The Generalitat has set up a page with frequently asked questions about this aid. If you need support to process this aid or other measures related to the pandemic, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Photo by Matthew Waring on Unsplash